Feb 6, 2013

Ryan Braun Is A Bigger Piece Of Shit Than Lance Armstrong


I have said time and time again that I could care less about steroid use and that I in fact, think steroids and PED's should be allowed in every sport because the simply make it better. I know Bob may have a heart attack in his rocking chair and spill his ensure shake when he reads that, but it's true. PED's help athletes recovery time and makes them stronger, that's awesome. If that deer antler spray thing works and helps players get healthier quicker, then I hope my player would be using it. But what Ryan Braun is and has done is a big P.O.S. move. He got tested for steroids last year, then made this giant stink and sold the pee delivery guy down the river and said he fucked it up, and then somehow the MLB overturned it. Now we find out that he had relations with that Anthony Bosch guy in Miami who apparently gave everyone and their mom's PEDs.

I know that nothing will probably come from the Bosch guy because it happened in the past and is hard to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone did it, I just hate the fact that Braun is a dick and was able to bash someone else until he was found innocent. Since then I have really disliked him as a player and think he is all fake, especially in interviews and stuff.

If there is anyone in the MLB I want to get caught with this shit, it's mostly Braun.

No comments:

Post a Comment