Feb 20, 2013

Roger Goodell Made 30 million Dollars Last year, Wait, What!



Roger Goodell made 30 Million dollars last year.

For someone who consistently fighting to take players pay away, it's pretty absurd that he makes 30 million dollars.

Is their an easier gig in America than NFL Commissioner, even when you screw up it's alright. I mean he screwed up with the lock out, he screwed up with the bounty gate, he screws up with inconsistency in player fines and suspensions, Screw a whole franchise up for the year and with the replacement refs and still gets paid a bunch. That's absurd.

I wish I could tell my boss, "Hey, I'm going to mess up 5 really big things this year, but am expecting my salary in full and bonus' all made" I would be fired on the spot. That's exactly what Goodell did. Anyne can be the commissioner of the sport, it is the most popular, so no matter how much you screw up you will always have viewership.

It's too bad Goodell is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment