Feb 7, 2013

Poopface Out 4-6 Weeks


Los Angeles Lakers forward Poopface has a tear in the plantar fascia of his right foot, an MRI revealed Wednesday.

This is awesome news for a couple reasons. 1. I love what is going on with the Lakers, I love seeing Kobe lose and get frustrated, I love seeing Dwight Howard get bashed, I love seeing D'Antoni struggling and I love seeing the paper champs at the beginning of the year have this epic downfall.. 2. The Celtics are playing the Lakers tonight and I rather play them without Howard and Poopface.

Losing Poopface hurts the Lakers for sure, the injuries are mounting. I actually haven't got why the Lakers suck so much you figure you have Kobe, Gasol, howard and Nash and you can't win. It's ridiculous. I really hope the Celtics throttle them tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment