Feb 8, 2013

KG Reiterates He Wants To Retire A Celtic



Part of me can't wait until the trading deadline passes just so we can stop talking about Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett trade rumors.

"I just want to say I love my situation here. I don't know what you all's sources or whoever's making up these bullshit ass articles about me getting traded to Denver and all these other places. But I bleed green and I'll continue to do that. And if it's up to me, I'm going to retire a Celtic."

That's what he said, and that is what is going to happen. Pretty much everyone wanted to blow this team up when Rondo went down and then Sullinger. But Doc has really rallied this team together and probably pulled Paul and Kevin aside after that and said, Nobody thinks you can do it. And with KG and Paul's competitive nature I bet that's all it took for the locker room to come together.

I am going to embrace every game that these 2 are still wearing green and I hope to God they finish their careers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment