Feb 4, 2013

I'm Still Not Going To Take Joe Flacco Seriously


Flacco is going to be a huge debate going forward as his contract approaches and how we love to throw around the word "elite" to anyone who has a strong arm.

I see Flacco twice a year as a Steeler fan and I have never been impressed by him. He just doesn't do much for me, he disappeared in the 2nd half last night and people are building him up as if he Tom Brady or Joe Montana. Joe Flacco is closer to Trent Dilfer than to Tom Brady. Flacco's WRs constantly make up for his "go for it" way of doing things, you see Boldin jumping over people and fighting for the ball, you have see Torrey Smith using his athleticism and even Jacoby Jones had to stop and wait for that TD pass he caught.

Joe Flacco had an incredible post season run, but he never does anything during the season that wow'd me.

Joe Flacco is nothing special and I hate the he will be paid 20 million dollars a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment