Jan 29, 2013

I Do Not Want Kyle Lowry


A name that has popped up a lot since the loss of Rajon Rondo is Kyle Lowry of the Toronto Raptors, he is young (26) and has a really friendly contract. 5 million this year with a 1 million buyout next, however, for all those people who like to point out Rondo's "attitude problems" Kyle Lowry is a lot worse and a bad egg. He has played on 3 teams so far in the NBA despite being a pretty good all around player 13 points, 5 boards, 5 assists, and so far in Toronto his bad attitude has pushed him to the bench to play behind long time Raptor Jose Calderon.

I read something yesterday that if we were to acquire someone like Lowry, we would have to give up Avery Bradley, Jeff green and Jared Sullinger..... fuck that. I consider all 3 of those players better than the Villanova product. I have been preaching sine the loss of Rondo, no trade really makes sense right now. I wouldn't even talk to teams about Bradley or Sully and from a Pierce and KG standpoint, I wouldn't trade them either. Nobody is going to give up good young talent and a 1st round pick for Pierce and because I am sentimental about Paul, I think he has earned the right to leave the Celtics on his terms and retire here. KG still has another 2 years on his contract and a no trade clause and like Jackie MacMullin said yesterday, she would think he would rather retire than have to be relocated anywhere.

You are going to hear a TON of rumors until February 21st, I just wouldn't put a lot of stock in anything you hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment