Jan 30, 2013

Courtney Lee Rips Grantland's Zach Lowe


Somebody Please tell me who Zach Lowe is??? If your going to report anything about me or go on shows talking about meINTERVIEW ME FIRST!!

— Courtney Lee (@CourtneyLee2211) January 30, 2013

Damn... This Zach Lee guy is going to come under some serious heat. If you remember he was the guy who said Lee "feels like the whole offense is Rondo pounding the ball and doesn't get to do anything". If that is bogus and he just made it up then shame on him. Yet, there is a part of me that wonders if Lee would say that, as he has had a really tough season and I could see him boiling over. Yet, since I am a Celtics fan I'll go with Zach Lowe is a douche, and Lee is in the right.

I am very interested to see how the Celtics play. A lot of people seem to think their defense is now going to be a lot better with Rondo out, and Lee and Bradley starting. It's an interesting theory, and there is just so many things that could happen.

1. Celtics play better short term, but in the end don't get past first round because they don't have that "elite" player.

2. Celtics suck, blow up the team.

3. Celtics suck, and just hope for Rondo's return.

4. Celtics defense improves to the point where they are a top 4 seed, but fail in playoffs without top talent.

5. Celtics defense improves and people wonder if they should deal Rondo this offseason.

6. Celtics do so well on offense and defense that they notice Rondo is a problem and ship him out.

My guess is it's either option 1 or 4, but it certainly has me interested since they will be a vastly different looking team without Rondo on the court. He has the ball in his hands so much that it just has to be dramatically different.

No comments:

Post a Comment