May 1, 2013

Maple Leafs @ Bruins Game 1 Preview



The NHL playoffs are finally here. Yet, I think you'll notice that most Bruins fans are pretty nervous. The Bruins haven't been playing well. They are just 3-5-2 in their last 10 games, and really haven't looked sharp in awhile.

Peverley and Hamilton are expected to be scratched for tonight. I get Hamilton getting scratched, but I am shocked with Peverley. I know he had a tough year, but he was their leading scorer in last year's playoffs.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see if the Bruins can play a complete game. Also, it'll be interesting to see how Jagr plays since he is said to be really sick. The Bruins have had very good luck against the Maple Leafs winning 11 of their last 13 at TD Garden, but Boston has to find a way to put the puck in the net. They have scored just 8 in their last nine games.

I don't believe in Toronto at all, and I think the Bruins will play inspired hockey now that the playoffs are finally here.

Bruins win 4-2
Player of the Game: Seguin
Game starts at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment