May 6, 2013

Bruins @ Maple Leafs Game 3 Preview


The Bruins were tough to watch in Game 3. They were flat footed, and other than some small flashes really didn't do anything right, which was their problem during the end of the season they are just too inconsistent.

I really don't think the Maple Leafs are that good. They have some good offensive players, but the Bruins have a good enough defensive team to shut them down. They question with the Bruins seems to be energy. They go through these lulls that ruin them. I agree with Rob, it's starts with Lucic. When he is hitting and player hard, the Bruins are a much better team. When he disappears, I feel it kills that line and makes life a lot harder.

I think the Bruins bounce back tonight. They are going to need to get through the first 5 minutes, as I think the Maple Leafs will come out with a lot of energy.

Bruins win 3-1
Player of the Game: Rask
Game starts at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment