Mar 5, 2013

I Hope Miami and Those Homos Don't Lose Another Regular Season Game



Last night the Heat won their 15th game and are rolling. I hope they don't lose another regular season game because the Boston Celtics are going to wipe the fucking floor with them.

Last year LeBron finally won his first and hopefully only ring, but this is a different year. I know we may be without the best point guard in the league, a rookie sensation, Barbosa, and KG is our only good big man, but fuck that, no excuses. The Heat will lose to the Celtics if we pay in the playoffs.

Wade disappears when we play them and as we all remember from years past Judas no longer hits shots once the playoffs begin and now we have Jeff Green who has been great defensively and Avery Bradley, boom. It's over. I have full faith that this team can overcome adversity and take it to them. I almost hope that we are an 8th seed so we can knock them off first round. I also believe Rondo will somehow be back by playoffs, the guy isn't human, so that's what nonhumans do.

I have never been so confident in anything in my entire life. The Celtics play the Heat tough every time and Pierce, KG and Doc will be ready and we are going to take them in 6 games.

So enjoy the Sports Center hand jobs Miami, because once the playoffs start it's over for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment