Mar 5, 2013

Celtics @ 76ers Preview


The Celtics are coming off a much-needed three-day layoff. Why is it much needed, because they are in a middle of a terrible part of their schedule this season in which they play 9 of 11 games on the road.

How do I feel about this matchup? Conflicted.

I am not sure what is going to happen. The last time these two teams played the Celtics blew the doors off them. The previous 2 before that the 76ers won. If the Celtics are indeed rested (and they should be) then they should be able to take care of these guys, but if they come out tired and the 76ers start running like crazy it could be a really tough game.

Like I said I expect the Celtics to be rested. The spread tonight is only -1 in favor of the Celtics, and I think that is in respect to the style the 76ers can play and the fact the are just 10-18 on the road. Still, I think they get it done.

Celtics win 96-92
Player of the Game: KG
Game starts at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment