Feb 19, 2013

Marcus Lattimore Ahead Of Schedule


Three months after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery, running back Marcus Lattimore says NFL doctors who examine him at this week's combine "will be shocked, I can tell you that."

I guess he is already doing some light workouts and stuff. His injury was one of the grossest things I have ever seen, but I really hope he does make it back. I was sold for awhile he would be the next great RB in the NFL, but after two devastating knee injuries that is going to be tough. Then again, we have seen Peterson tear up the NFL, and medicine has just come so far in terms of being about to bounce back from these types of things.

My guess is that he goes in the 3rd round. Teams might have to wait a little while for him, but the guy was a beast in college, and someone who is patient could see a huge payoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment