Feb 12, 2013

Joe Paterno's Family Comes Out With Their Own Report...... Pretty Much What You Expected


So the Paterno family bankrolled their own report on the Penn State rapings and surprise...... It turns out Joe had nothing to do with it and it was all a big misunderstanding.

What a piece of shit family, you know. I get what they are trying to do and clear the legendary Joe Paterno's name, however, it's not going to be that easy. It's pretty obvious that Paterno had some hand in the rape thing and he didn't do much to stop it. He, his wife, their kids and anyone who was involved in this whole scandal should burn in hell. I wanted them to give Penn State the death penalty, but they chose to do things differently and it seems like everyone has already forgot about the tragedy that took place in Happy Valley.

I don't want to get into details too much about the report because I browsed passed it, but from what I got from it, it seems like BS. How isn't Sandusky dead yet either..... I thought prisoners were supposed to kill him 60 times by now and don't give me the not in the public excuse, I watched OZ and it didn't seem to matter there.

No comments:

Post a Comment