Feb 28, 2013

I Love Doug Collins



If anyone has been following the Sixers this year, you have seen the Doug Collin mental breakdown meter consistently rising to the point, I expect every press conference he is going to pull out a knife and stab Andrew Bynum.



“I gave my body to this franchise,” he said. “I was never booed as a player. Never. I ran through my sneakers.”
“The team that we tried to put together we’ve never seen. And so I think, when you take a huge piece away from it, your warts show.”
“Sometimes, you’ve got to help yourself, you know? Sometimes you’ve got to help yourself. Youth is a very blaming thing.”
“There’s nothing wrong with our preparation. I looked out there to start the game, three guys weren’t even sweating when we started the game! They were going to ease themselves into the game. You’ve got to get sweaty. You’ve got to be ready to go.”
“They say it’s a players’ league. Well, then take ownership. Take ownership. That’s all I’m asking. Take ownership of what you’re putting out there. To me, I’m a day’s work for a day’s pay kind of guy. That’s all I’ve been ever taught.”

I have never seen a coach more frustrated in my life, like he flat out hates all of his players. He was happy last year with Andre Igodala and Elton Brand last year and then they gave up AI for Andrew bynum's corpse, who Doug constantly shits on. Bynum has a chance to be a real good player, but decides all the time this basketball thing is not for him and he would rather have ridiculous haircuts, give models shoulder rides and park in handicapped spots. Doug Collin's sees that and constantly reminds himself "They traded Iggy (a guy who tries) for this assclown". The way Doug Collins is losing it, I would want to see a fight between him and Bynum because I'm sure DC would kill him.

I would hate if Collins gets blamed for the Sixers struggles, he is a great coach, it's just this team has no want to be a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment