Feb 7, 2013

Giants Cut Bradshaw/Canty


"One day after releasing linebacker Michael Boley, the Giants continued their salary-cap purge on Wednesday by parting ways with leading rusher Ahmad Bradshaw and defensive tackle Chris Canty (WEEI)."

DP hate Bradshaw, I've have always thought he was a good RB, but he does have a problem staying on the field. I wonder if a team like the Packers would be interested in him. I mean he is still just 26 years old, so there should still be some good years left in him.

Canty is coming off an knee issue and was set to make $6.5 next season, so he was a cap casualty. I am sure he will get picked up quick. DP said he would be a good fit for the Patriots, in my opinion they have other holes that I am more interested in filling (CB, SS) and I am relatively happy with their front 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment