Feb 26, 2013

Alabama Just Offering 8th Graders Contracts Now


Alabama extended a handful of scholarship offers to recruits during Saturday's junior day, but none more surprising than the one given to Dylan Moses, an eighth-grader from Baton Rouge, La.

I don't know how this all works. Can you just offer contracts to whoever? What if Dylan Moses gets has a horrificc injury? Can they rescind it? Can Dylan Moses accept the scholarship now and be guaranteed to go to Alabama for free in 2017?

How is this ok with the NCAA too? I mean, they take banners away from school if they sell a jersey for food money and if a coach spends an extra minute talking on the phone to a recruit, but with 8th graders its free game?

I hope Dylan moses who is 6'1, 200 lbs turns into a beast and is the LeBron James of the NFL, but without the douchy qualities.

I just don't get all of this I guess, I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment