Jan 24, 2013

Knicks @ Celtics Preview


Well the big story tonight will be the KG/Melo rematch, but honestly I don't care about that. I think that whole thing is dumb, and just showed how thin Melo's skin is.

What I do care about is how fucking awful the Celtics are right now. They lost to the Cavs last night out after being called out by Doc. I don't know what is going on in that locker room, but it is unacceptable for the Celtics to be playing the way they are with the amount of talent they have. I'm not ready to jump ship or anything, but its just hard to watch because of how lethargic they look 1/2 the time.

Usually I would go a big rant about how they will show up tonight because it's a prime time game, but I just don't know what team is going to show. They could come out and be that team that beat the Thunder, or they could be a team that will score 78 points, and let up 110.

Who needs to step up? Ummm, everyone. Rondo needs to play better defense, Pierce needs to shoot better, KG needs to play better interior defense, Terry, Bass, and Green need to show they even have a pulse anymore. The list goes on and on (except Sully).

I'll continue to have faith, even though they really don't deserve it right now.

Celtics 98-93
Tommy Award: Sully
Game starts at 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment