Jan 29, 2013

Iverson Pissing Away Another Chance At NBA


Allen Iverson has announced that he remains hopeful of getting one last shot at the NBA but says he's turning down the opportunity to launch his comeback in the NBA Development League.

Iverson on Twitter: "I thank Donnie and Dallas for the consideration and while I think the D-League is a great opportunity, it is not the route for me."

"To my fans, I love yall! Not a day goes by that I am not asked when am I coming back, we all must accept that my return is not up to just me."

Listen Iverson I respect that you don't want to go there, but it's the only way he is going to make it back to the NBA. IT IS UP TO YOU. It worked for Mike James, and we have seen a lot of other guys go down there to resurrect their careers.

Iverson has no one to blame but himself for the way his career ended, and he needs to prove that he is willing to work his way back. Sitting at home "waiting for his shot" is not proving anything, but that he thinks he is somehow better then all these other guys. If you want to play, get to work, and prove that you have turned into something a team could use, instead of a self serving piece of shit.

It's really too bad, because we would all like to see him at least try.

No comments:

Post a Comment