Jan 29, 2013

Devils @ Bruins Preview


I hate to admit it, but this shortened season is amazing. They play almost every other night, and the games have been fantastic to watch. I really expected it to be real sloppy, but I haven't noticed that at all.

Tonight the Devils come to town, and neither team has lost a game in regulation. If recent history carries forward the Bruins should come out with the win as they have beat the Devils 8 of the last 9 times they have played.

As I stated in my preview there are so many things to like if you're a Bruins fan right now, but the one that stands out over everything else is the fact their penalty kill unit hasn't let up a goal yet. With Rask back in net I would be shocked if the Bruins let up more then 2 goals tonight, and when you add that to the fact Brodeur is 0-5-2 with a 3.38 GAA over his last seven meetings with Boston, one would think the Bruins will win even though they are playing in back-to-back games.

Bruins win 4-2
Player of the Game: Marchand
Game starts at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment