Jan 31, 2013

49ers Chis Culliver Makes Homophobic Remarks


"I don't do the gay guys, man. I don't do that," Culliver said during the one-minute taped interview. "Ain't got no gay people on the team. They gotta get up outta here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff."

Fucking moron. I mean seriously, did he think this would go over well. I mean it wouldn't go over well no matter who said, but you are representing San Fran. This kind of shit can't be tolerated, it just sends the league and the country backwards. He has since apologized, and said that wasn't what he meant, but that statement is cut and dry. I know in football culture it would be tough to accept "gay culture", but the country is changing and tolerating people who can't deal with that is unacceptable.

Here is a good rule of thumb. If you are telling an entire group of people they can't do something or they are unwelcome, you're probably in the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment