May 10, 2013

Maple Leafs @ Bruins Game 5 Preview


Game 4 was probably the best hockey game I have seen this year. Not that the Bruins played awesome, but in terms of excitement it was off the charts. One thing that has bothered me is that I keep hearing these whispers of not liking Rask. I thought he played unreal in that game. Yea, he let up 3 goals, but he also made some incredible saves and kept them in it while the Bruins played a lot of flat footed hockey.

The Bruins don't like to make things easy on themselves, which has been worried about tonight. Logic would say that going home after beating them in overtime on their ice, that the Bruins should roll over them. Yet, it's just as likely that the Bruins play uninspired hockey, and get blown out.

So, why am I picking the Bruins. Well because Seguin is do for a big game, and I think it's happening tonight. He has been flat out terrible in my eyes in this series, but I have faith in him. I think he comes through big tonight (2 goals), and the Bruins win.

Bruins win 4-1
Player of the Game: Seguin
Game starts at 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment