Feb 5, 2013

Titus Young Is A Nut Job


Before last season started I thought Titus Young could be a nice steal in fantasy drafts. Well, now he isn't even on a team and is apparently a psychopath.

He blew up on his team saying he would rather stay home then play for them (Lions). Then asked to be released if he wasn't going to be in their plans. He was sent home several times for different things (punching fellow players, ect), and even stated that he is better than Calvin Johnson.

I think his high school coach said it best about that last statement...

“He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron,” Robinson said, according to the paper. “I said, ‘Titus, come on.' I said, ‘Come on, man. Who you talking to?' I said, ‘Come on, you're as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.' And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. ‘Ah man, I'm better than him.' I said, ‘No you're not. Be real man. Come on.' So I don't know, I'm hoping for the best for him.”

I mean you want your WRs cocky, but that's just absurd. There isn't anyone close to Calvin, and it's obvious Young is just a moron. Saying that, I am sure he will get picked up, since this league is crazy about WRs now, and he is still just 23 years old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment