Feb 13, 2013

Sebastian Telfair To Celtics?


Yesterday we talked about how Barbosa is out for the season, and the Celtics are going to need to bring in another PG. Shelvin Mack has been reported as the obvious choice since he is in Maine already, and the other choice people bring up is West.

Today, Bill Simmons says Sebastian Telfair makes a lot of sense...

"My 1st choice for Boston's Barbosa replacement: our old friend Bassy Telfair. Quality backup PG, great teammate, underrated defensive pest." 

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No. Listen maybe he has become a better player/person since he left here, but I met this guy and he is a douchebag. I have no interest in rooting for him, and honestly I think he blows. He still shoots only 38%, I don't know where Simmons gets off saying he is a "great teammate", and I don't see this defense either.

I know they need a PG, but please anyone else, like ANYONE.  Hell with it, honestly I'd rather Iverson, and I can't stand him.

No comments:

Post a Comment