Feb 13, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Glenn Ordway Fired From WEEI


"Longtime host Glenn Ordway being replaced on its afternoon drive program by Mike Salk, a Boston native who has co-hosted a program on 710 ESPN in Seattle since 2009. Ordway confirmed that he was leaving the show in the opening segment of Wednesday's program (Boston Globe)."

What the fuck is going on? How do we live in a world where "Mut" Mutnansky and Felger are on the radio and Glenn Ordway is not? It's fucking crazy. Honestly Glenn Ordway  is one of the few guys on WEEI that I can even listen to anymore.

Now I don't know this new guy, but I feel like they killed "The Big Show" with Holly was put on it. I actually didn't mind Holly until he joined that show, and they just didn't work together.

Ugh, I don't know. Maybe sports radio is just dead. It doesn't seem like any of the guys that I want to listen to are in the business anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment