Feb 21, 2013

113 Lakers, 99 Celtics



Everything about this game sucked. It was a late game, I had to listen to the BS about Jerry Buss, we lost, and the trade deadline is today and potentially could be the last game that we see KG and Pierce in a Celtics uniform.

Pierce and Green were great, everyone else was meh.

Exactly what I said would be the downfall was the downfall. Howard lit up the Celtics for 24 points and 12 boards. I thought in the spotlight that he might shy away, but he has enough of an impact to affect the outcome.

Scoring wasn't really too much of a problem for the Celtics, but their defense was poor, and they didn't rebound. You have to wonder if they are getting tired. You have a lot of older guys playing a ton of minutes, and you add that to the 2nd night of a back-to-back and maybe we should've seen this loss coming.

Will this loss push Danny to do something? I don't know. I am with DP, and I doubt anything happens, but I don't know if I could blame him for being at least intrigued with the thought of being younger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment